Current television: K-dramaland


I always feel like I'm out of the loop when it comes to k-dramas, like I haven't seen one in ages, but then I realize I watch at least one every season. Like wut. You just lose track of these things sometimes.

MONSTAR

Being the B2ST fangirl that I am I was super stoked that Junhyung was going to be the main lead. But I also had my doubts cause you know...an idol turned actor? HAH...HA CUE NERVOUS LAUGHTER. Thank the fated stars though that Junhyung is actually decent. AND HE SINGS. LIKE A LOT (thank you thank you thank you). Is it a perfect drama? No. There are plot devices that are contrived but you know what, it doesn't even bother me because the characters are just so darling to watch. And my god, this cover of one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard in my life is worth a listen in itself.


I HEAR YOUR VOICE

I loved Lee Jong-Seok in School 2013 so of course I had to tune in. Couldn't miss another opportunity to see a tall boy in his prep uniform. What does that say about me? Probably too much (el oh el) but heh no shame. Only two episodes in so far and I'm willing to stay for the ride. I didn't expect it to be so ~serious~ due to the teasers, buuuut it got pretty dark. Hopefully the murder story will generate some nice suspense and won't just be used as a shallow prop to get the two characters to meet.

6 comments:

  1. oh god, I love Junhyung so much but I still haven't gotten to watching Monstar. HAHA I'm glad you like it! Might give it a try soon. I'm really excited/surprised that most reviews are saying it's not as bad as they expected it to be - proud mother hen feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmaherself6/14/2013

    omfg i am gonna start watching b/c of junhyung too! yeah i luff him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched School 2013 yet, but I find Lee Jong Seok's height so endearing and that's my main motivation for wanting to start I Hear Your Voice, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh man his character in s2013 was everythinggggg. tortured tall pretty loner boy with nice hair oh gawd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. junhyung fanclub hayyyy~

    ReplyDelete